Pinworm is a nasty, life-threatening infection caused by the tick-borne nematode Pinocystis pyriformis.

The infection can be fatal, and in some cases it can cause liver and kidney damage.

Pinworm can be passed from one person to another, and it’s extremely contagious.

A quick search for “pinworm” on Google will bring up over 5,500 results, with the most popular results coming from Australian news websites.

One popular health advice: If you have pinworm, avoid touching the ground.

This may help prevent spread.

There are many other symptoms of pinworm.

It can cause a headache, fever, joint pain, nausea and vomiting.

It’s also often linked to dehydration, which is common in warmer regions.

The infection can also cause blood clots, and if left untreated can lead to strokes and death.

Poridioidosis, or the same-sex attraction to one’s partner, is another common symptom of the disease.

This is caused by a virus called Poridobacterium fumigatus, and can be contracted through sexual contact.

Another popular warning: It can be very contagious and hard to treat.

Many doctors have told parents to stay home when their children go to the park or to go outside with them, especially if they are children, as it’s a great place for the tick to live.

If you have been diagnosed with pinworm and would like to know how to get the disease under control, read our tips article on how to prevent pinworm in the wild.

Tags: