The death of a patient in a US hospital can be a tragic reminder of the way healthcare systems have always worked.

But the system’s failures, and how they are affecting patients’ lives, are also a story that can be told today.

A patient dies in the operating theatre of the New York City Hospital, which opened in 1872 and became one of the first hospital in the world to offer inpatient treatment.

It is one of several US hospitals, including one in Los Angeles, that have had to face criticism over their handling of deaths.

The patient was a 50-year-old woman named Helen Jones, who was admitted to the hospital in May 1872.

She had died of tuberculosis, but doctors in the hospital did not realise that until months later.

The doctor who treated her said she had died after a week, and the authorities were baffled.

Doctors said she died in the early morning of the next day, and when they found her, she had been put on an intravenous drip and was dead within an hour.

Her family did not believe her, so they took her to the funeral home.

The family later sued the hospital for negligence.

In the first days of the new operating theatre, the New Yorkers first hospital was not equipped with a central air supply, which meant that the staff were constantly exposed to the air.

The new air supply was installed in September 1872, with an air pump and ventilation system.

But this air supply proved inadequate, and a couple of days later, in April 1873, a third air pump was installed.

But this was too late, as the air had already been contaminated.

The next day a third pump was put in, but it failed to deliver.

This meant that for almost two weeks, the patient’s air was not being pumped out of the hospital, as required by law.

She died of pneumonia.

The next day the New Yorker’s Daily News ran a story on the patient, describing how her death was the result of the negligence of her family and the lack of equipment.

“I can’t conceive of any other explanation,” the story read.

“In the meantime, we have had the misfortune to have the unfortunate circumstance that one of our own has died of the same fatal disease.

I feel so sorry for that.”

After her death, the newspaper described the death as a “freak accident”.

But the New America Foundation, a charity that advocates for patient rights, argued that the New Orleans Medical Association (NAMA) had acted appropriately, and that the hospital should have had proper ventilation and a centralised air supply.

The hospital did have ventilation, but the oxygen supply had been broken.

The case was eventually taken up by the New England Journal of Medicine, and was described as “an important milestone in the history of New York’s medical system”.

The hospital was then awarded the National Medal of the Arts.

The New York Times also published an article on the death.

But in the wake of the death, many people who knew Helen Jones and her family started to question the system.

One of the reasons they questioned the system was because they thought that the nurses at the hospital were negligent.

In a series of interviews, the nurses’ union said that there was “a culture of insensitivity” and “unacceptable” treatment of patients.

“We feel that the entire system was dysfunctional, because of lack of knowledge, poor training, poor medical practice and inadequate ventilation,” the nurses union’s statement said.

In response to a request for comment, NAMA said it was “not surprised” by the criticism.

“The NAMA Board of Directors and members are committed to ensuring that New York Hospital is the most patient-friendly hospital in America, and is doing everything in its power to ensure that it remains this way,” a spokesperson said.

The New York Daily News and the New American Foundation both cited the nurses who had been at the time of the accident as the first people to raise concerns.

“There were people who said that the system in New York was not ready for what they had experienced, that the air was poisoned, that they were not being properly treated, that nurses were not taking proper care of patients,” one nurse told the newspaper.

In January 1873 the New Jersey medical society held a meeting to discuss the issue of ventilation and other issues.

“Some of the most important questions raised at the meeting are whether the New Haven nurses were negligent or not, and whether it was appropriate for a hospital to operate on a patient who had not been adequately ventilated, or whether the hospital could have been equipped with air-supply and ventilation equipment,” the New Statesman wrote.

The group concluded that the lack and lack of ventilation was a factor in the death of Helen Jones.

The story was picked up by newspapers across the country, and eventually became a national story.

“It was the greatest thing that ever happened to New York, and it was the worst thing that had ever